KIND OF PAPER: paper sized and treated for wet resistance.
MAIN USE: packaging and wrapping of solid, pasty, dried, humid and wet food.
MAIN FEATURES: packaging that guarantees an excellent wrapping and is particularly suitable to satisfy conservation requirements of humid and wet foodstuffs, guarantee of wrapping, hygienical protection of food and safety of its organoleptic features.
TECHNICAL FEATURES: due to raw materials used (pure pulp fibres), total absence of recycled materials, and the specific manufacturing procedures adopted in compliance with Reg. (EC) n. 2023/2006, this paper has:
- compliance certificate for foodstuffs contact - DM 21.03.1973, Reg. (EC) n. 1935/2004 , Reg. (EU) n. 10/2011;
- absence of optical whitening substances (OBA free)
- good mechanical resistance that guarantees an excellent machinability;
- good wet resistance that guarantees an excellent packaging for humid foodstuffs wrap;
- superficial finiture and absorbency level are suitable to good quality printing;
- optical features (color, shade of white, opacity and translucency) confer to the paper an agreeable aspect, a considerable dimensional stability and an appropriate level of rigidity that guarantees an optimal faisability of the packaging.
Our logo watermark characterizes unequivocally this top quality paper with guarantee of originality, traceability and information to consumer in compliance with law dispositions in force. This paper is available in different sizes and packaging.