KIND OF PAPER: waxed paper.
MAIN USE: packaging and wrapping in ambient temperature and in the refrigerator of solid, pasty, dried, humid and wet food.
MAIN FEATURES: packaging that guarantees excellent wrapping and is particularly suitable to satisfy conservation requirements of foodstuffs because it’s water, grease and oil - proof. It guarantees hygienical protection of food and safety of its organoleptic features.
TECHNICAL FEATURES: due to raw materials used (pure pulp fibres), total absence of reciclyed materials, and the specific manufacturing procedures adopted in compliance with Reg. (EC) n. 2023/2006, this paper has:
- compliance certificate for foodstuffs contact - DM 21.03.1973, Reg. (EC) n. 1935/2004 , Reg. (EU) n. 10/2011;
- absence of optical whitening substances (OBA free);
- good mechanical resistance that guareantees an excellent machinability;
- optical features (color, shade of white, opacity and translucency) confer to the paper an agreeable aspect and a smooth touch;
- this paper has a considerable dimensional stability and an appropriate level of rigidity that guarantees an optimal faisability of the packaging;
- it is available in different sizes and packaging;
- Keep it away from heat sources to avoid the softening of the wax.